Once again, it’s time for our summer family trek to the Great state of !!Michigan!!
Let me tell you a few things, that I am excited about:
1. Having my baby boy surrounded by family for his big #2!!
2. Actually getting “Sister” Time
3. Celebrating my niece Emma’s big # 7!! we always seem to be away, but this year we are there!!
4. Relaxing at Lake Michigan at my dad and M.A’s beach house
5. Going for runs that start out as 3 milers, but end with my dad pushing me to 5.
6. Seeing my Gram and Gramp
7.My mother in laws WONDERFUL cooking/Baking/ sweets
8. Having “G” with us for 11 days straight! No commuting to the city, no working Saturdays!
9. Seeing “G” with his brothers
10. FAMILY ( did I say that already)
And although, I like to focus on the positive, I like balance better..so , here a just a few things I am NOT looking forward to:
1. A 14 hour car ride with 2 wiener dogs, a mama who gets car sick and an almost 2 yr old that is suffering from diarrhea and a viral infection 🙁
Okay, that about does it for my “Not Looking forward to” list, I was going to write a few more, but as I read it back, that first one is really packed.
I will see you on the 27th!! ( P.S for those of you who are NOT Michiganders, the picture is of my hand, the state of Michigan is shaped, well, like a hand..get it?? ;))